Flipkart quiz January 29, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super coins – Latest News | Gadgets Now
Flipkart is back with another dose of its Daily trivia quiz. The quiz starts daily at 12am and will continue till 12pm.
As part of the quiz, participants stand a chance to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super Coins by answering five questions. Only first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Amazon app quiz answers
Flipkart daily trivia quiz is available under the Games zone section and comprises five questions that are based on current events and general knowledge.
Each question has four options. To become eligible for the prize, a user has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- Which car manufacturer’s logo do you see on the Juventus FC Jersey?
- What is the middle name of Indian opener Rohit Sharma?
- Who is the fastest Indian wicket-keeper to claim fifty dismissals in Test Cricket?
- Which spinner recently become the fastest Indian bowler to take 50 T201 wickets?
- Which of these Asian capital cities was the first to host the Olympic Games?
Published at Fri, 29 Jan 2021 03:38:00 +0000