New Harris Teeter 4-Day Sale starting Dec. 26: Blackeye peas, collard greens, cornbread mix, ground chuck
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
Harris Teeter has a new 4-Day Sale starting Dec. 26 with great buys on blackeye peas, collard greens, cornbread mix, ground chuck, pork baby back ribs, frozen pizza, ice cream, salad dressing and more!
These deals are based on the online ad preview on the Harris Teeter website for a Cary, NC location. Some prices may vary in other stores. You may want to check your ad to verify prices. The sales are valid with your VIC Card.
These deals are valid Dec. 26-29, 2020.
Harris Teeter Chicken or Beef Broth, 32 oz, .97, limit 4
Harris Teeter Thin Crust Pizza, 20.50 – 22.9 oz, $1.77, limit 4
Turkey Hill Premium Ice Cream, 48 oz, $1.97, limit 4
Tropicana Orange Juice or Tazo Organic Tea, 42-52 oz, $2.77, limit 4
Farmers Market Blackeye Peas or Bunch Collard Greens, 10 oz, 2 for $3
Raspberries or Blackberries, $2.50
Sunkist Delite Mandarins, 3 lb bag, $2.99
Meat & Seafood
Smithfield All Natural Pork Baby Back Ribs, $1.99/lb
Harris Teeter 80% Lean Ground Chuck, $2.99/lb
Wild Caught North Atlantic Lobster Tails, $6.99 each
Oscar Mayer or Smithfield Bacon, 16 oz, 2 for $10
Fresh Foods Market Double Dipped Fried or Baked Chicken, 8 piece, $4.99
Party Trays serving 4-5 people ranging from $7.99 – $12.99
Harris Teeter Whole Subs are only $3.99 every Sunday through January 3, 2021! You’ll also earn 2 Sub Club Points. See the offer details HERE.
Dairy & Refrigerated
Daisy Sour Cream, 16 oz, $2
Harris Teeter Chunk Cheese, 16 oz or Harris Teeter Cracker Cuts, 10 oz, 2 for $7
Jiffy Cornbread Mix, 8.5 oz, $0.39
Harris Teeter Blackeye Peas or Petite Diced Tomatoes , 14.5-15.25 oz, $0.39 each, limit 10
Harris Teeter Black Eye Peas, 16 oz bag, .99
Harris Teeter Salad Dressing, 16 oz, Buy 2 Get 3 Free = .99 each when you buy 5, limit 10
Carr’s Crackers, 4.25-8 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each
Doritos Tortilla Chips, select, BOGO for $2.14 each
Nabisco Triscuit, Wheat Thins or Good Thins, select, BOGO for $2.14 to $2.39 each
Coca-Cola Products, 6 pack bottles, $2.50
Nestle Pure Life Water, 24 pack bottles, $1.50
Pepsi Products, 6 pack, $2.50
Cape Cod Chips, 8-11 oz, BOGO
Cheez-It or Cheez-It Snap’d, 9-12.4 oz, BOGO
The sale prices above are valid with your Harris Teeter e-Vic reward card at most Raleigh, NC area locations. You can verify the prices for your specific store online at Harris Teeter.com. The list above is not a guarantee of price.
Harris Teeter Regular Double Coupon Policy Basics
Harris Teeter doubles coupons every day of the week automatically.
Coupons with a face value of $0.99 or less are doubled automatically everyday (unless the coupon indicated Do Not Double).
Harris Teeter will double up to 20 coupons per day, per household.
Harris Teeter will double up to 3 identical coupons (must have required product to go with each coupon).
BOGO sales ring up at half price. If you just buy one, it still rings up at half price. You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO deal. So, if you buy 2 items that are BOGO, you can use two coupons (which is a very good thing!).
Shoppers cannot use a coupon with a rain check.
Rain checks expire in 60 days.
Senior discount: Seniors 60 and older receive a 5% discount every Thursday. Discount applies after coupons are deducted.
Harris Teeter digital e-coupons: Harris Teeter digital coupons are available to load to your Vic card. These digital coupons CANNOT be combined with paper manufacturer’s coupons. They will not double.
The official Harris Teeter Coupon Policy can be found on their website.
Harris Teeter Super Doubles Coupon Policy Basics
Harris Teeter offers the Super Doubles Promotion on a regular basis. When they offer the promotion, we will let you know before it starts. During the pandemic, Harris Teeter is not offering Super Doubles events.
* HT should be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past). Your best bet is to get to the store before 7 am if you want to get the freebies and best deals. Some people get there at 6:15 am or earlier and then wait in line until the register allows coupons to begin Super Doubling at 7 am.
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse’s cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It’s 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three. The other 2 will be accepted at face value.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 3 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy. So if you buy 3 identical items and you have a printable coupon for each one, you can use all three.
* New Raincheck policy as of March 29, 2017: Harris Teeter will no longer let customers combine a raincheck with a coupon for the same item. In addition, rainchecks now expire 60 days after they are issued.
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Enjoy the deals you are able to get and please remember that many of the best deals will sell out quickly. The stores will reorder those items, but often, the warehouse runs out so they cannot get the stock. Please be nice to the store employees as it is not their fault if items are out of stock. And if you are excited about your great deals, give Harris Teeter a call at their Customer Service number, send them an e-mail via their website or post a comment to their Facebook page to thank them. Happy Shopping!
Published at Fri, 25 Dec 2020 01:08:56 +0000